Divine Corn Chowder Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
2. Saute the onion, bell pepper, garlic and 1/2 cup of the corn for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the salt, cumin, pepper, thyme, curry powder, and soup base, and saute for another 5 minutes.
4. Steam or boil the remaining corn until it is soft and sweet to the taste, 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Drain the corn, reserving the liquid, if there is any.
6. Add enough water to make up 1 cup.
7. Blend the corn with the liquid and add this puree to the sauteed vegetables.
8. Mix all of the ingredients, heat through, and serve.
9. Garnish with chopped parsley or scallions.