Cranberry Cornmeal Muffins Recipe
Per serving: 103 calories; less than one gram fat (3% calories from fat); 3g protein; 22g carbohydrate; 1mg cholesterol; 88mg sodium
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Prepare 12 muffin pans with cooking spray and flour; set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, 1/3 cup sugar, and baking powder.
4. In another mixing bowl, combine egg white, buttermilk, sour cream, lemon peel, and cranberries.
5. Use an ice cream scoop to fill muffin tins 2/3 full.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.