Country Fried Corn with Bacon Recipe
Instructions:1. Fry the bacon until crisp, drain it on paper towels and pour off all but 2 tablespoons of fat.
2. Cut the bacon into small strips or crumble it and reserve.
3. Add the onion to the fat in the skillet and fry until softened.
4. Husk the corn, cut the kernels from the ears and scrape the cobs to get all the milk.
5. Add the corn with its milk to the onions in the skillet and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Add bacon, season with salt and pepper as needed and serve.