Corny Mini-Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven 425, grease three mini-muffin tins.
2. In medium bowl combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir to blend.
3. Make well in center, set aside.
4. In small bowl, beat egg, buttermilk and oil, pour into well, add corn and mix until all are moistened.
5. Spoon the mixture into 12 greased 2 1/2-inch muffin pan cups.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Remove from the oven, cool 10 minutes in the pan, then remove from the pan and brush the tops of the muffins with the fruit juice and roll them in the remaining sugar.