Corn Timbales Recipe
Instructions:1. If desired, set aside some corn and green onion for a garnish.
2. In a medium mixing bowl stir together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
3. Stir in remaining corn and green onions.
4. Spray 2 individed 12-oz casseroles with Pam.
5. Divide egg mixture between casseroles.
6. Bake, uncovered, in a 325 F oven for 25 minutes.
7. In a small mixing bowl stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and margarine.
8. Sprinkle atop casseroles.
9. Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes more or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
10. Garnish with reserved corn and green onions, if desired.