Corn Sesame Saute Recipe
Instructions:1. If using fresh corn, husk and remove silk.
2. Cut enough kernels from ears to measure 1 1/2 cups.
3. Cook and stir all ingredients over medium heat until butter is melted.
4. Cover; cook over low heat for 15 minutes or until corn is tender.
5. If corn is canned, drain.
6. Decrease butter to 1 tablespoon and omit green pepper.
7. Cook and stir all ingredients except corn over medium heat until sesame seed is toasted.
8. Stir in corn; heat through and serve.