Corn Pudding Recipe
Instructions:1. Lightly grease a 7 x 7-inch baking dish with corn oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
3. Beat the eggs and evaporated milk in a small bowl until blended.
4. Stir the sugar and cornstarch together in a small bowl and add them slowly to the egg mixture, beating constantly, until blended.
5. Fold in the corn, salt, and pepper.
6. Pour the mixture into the greased baking dish and dot with the butter.
7. Bake until the pudding is set and golden brown on top, about 1 hour.
8. Serve hot from the dish.