Corn Pudding Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Grease and flour 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
3. Combine red and green bell peppers and Anaheim pepper and set aside.
4. In large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cayenne pepper.
5. Mix to blend and set aside.
6. Place eggs in another large mixing bowl and whisk lightly.
7. Whisk in cream, melted butter and cream-style corn.
8. Slowly pour egg mixture into flour mixture, stirring constantly.
9. Stir in diced peppers and corn.
10. Pour pudding into prepared dish and bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until pudding is golden brown and firm.