Corn Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. In a small bowl stir together flour, 3 tbsp yellow cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt.
2. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
3. Stir together beaten egg yolk, milk and cooking oil.
4. Add all at once to the dry ingredients, stirring just till moistened.
5. Line two 6-ounce custard cups with paper baking cups.
6. Fill cups 2/3rds full.
7. Sprinkle a little additional cornmeal atop muffins.
8. Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power about 45 seconds or till done, rearranging once. (When done, the surface may appear moist but a wooden pick inserted near the center should come out clean.)