Corn Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. I like to add the Mexicorn and bacon to this recipe.
2. It certainly does e nhance the flavor, but if you want plain corn muffins, you can certainly omit these 2 ingredients.
3. Preheat oven to 400~.
4. You'll need either one or two 12 unit muffin tins, lined with cupcake papers.
5. Whisk the dry ingred ients together, throughly, in a bowl and set aside.
6. Whisk the sour cream, = eggs amd melted butter together until well-blended.
7. Make a well in the d ry ingredients, pour in cream/butter/egg mixture and if you're adding the corn and bacon, add them now.
8. Using a spatula, fold the ingredients toge ther, just until combined -- DON'T OVERMIX.
9. Spoon the mixture into the line d muffin tins, filling them evenly, about 3/4 full.
10. Bake for 20-25 minutes, teeting until a wooden pick comes out clean.