Corn Meal Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Grease 12 2 1/2-inch muffin cups.
2. Heat oven to 425 degrees Sift flour, baking powder, sugar and salt into medium-sized bowl.
3. Add cornmeal and stir to mix well.
4. In small bowl, beat eggs with fork.
5. Add milk and oil.
6. Addall at once to dry ingredients.
7. Stir mixture only until dry ingredientsare moistened.
8. Batter will be lumpy.
9. Drop batter from a tablespooninto the prepared muffin cups, filling each cup 1/2 to 2/3rds full.
10. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
11. Remove and serve hot withbutter, bacon and eggs.