Corn Fritters Recipe
Instructions:1. In medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, granulated sugar and salt.
2. Mix well with fork; stir in egg, milk and corn until flour mixture is just moistened.
3. Over medium-high heat, in large skillet, heat 1/4-inch oil.
4. Drop corn mixture by level tablespoonfuls (5 at a time) into skillet.
5. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until fritters are golden brown.
6. Drain well on paper towel-lined tray.
7. Repeat with remaining corn mixture.
8. Dust fritters with confectioners sugar.
9. Serve warm.