Cilantro Corn Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. In large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt.
2. Stir in cornmeal.
3. In another bowl, lightly beat egg or egg whites, add buttermilk, oil, corn, chiles, cilantro and scallions.
4. Add to dry ingredients; stir until combined.
5. Place a griddle or large skillet over medium-high heat.
6. When hot, brush with oil, then drop batter by large tablespoonfuls onto griddle.
7. Cook until tiny holes form on each pancake.
8. Turn pancakes; brown on other side.
9. Pass mild salsa and sour cream to spoon over pancakes.