Baked Scalloped Corn Recipe - Printable Version Serves 4
- 2 cans kernel corn
- 2 cans creamed corn
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup butter
1. In large casserole dish on bottom, put one can of regular corn, on top of that, one creamed corn.
2. Crush a layer of crackers, then second can kernel corn and second creamed corn.
3. Mix together eggs, milk, salt, pepper and onion powder; pour on top of corn.
4. Push holes through with fork to let mixture seep through corn.
5. Put large layer of crackers on top.
6. Heat butter; pour on top.
7. Bake for 1 hour at 400 degrees.