Aztec Corn Soup Recipe
Instructions:1. In a 5 to 6-quart pan, melt butter over medium heat.
2. Add corn and garlic; cook, stirring, until corn is hot and darker golden in color, about 2 minutes.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Whirl stock and 2 cups of the corn mixture in a food processor or blender until smooth; add to remaining corn mixture in pan.
5. Stir in milk, oregano and chilies; bring to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly.
6. Remove from heat and stir in cheese.
7. Season to taste with salt.
8. Garnish individual servings with tomato and cilantro.