Cream of Cauliflower Soup Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine water and broth in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
2. Add cauliflower; return to a boil.
3. Reduce heat and cook 10 min or until tender.
4. Remove cauliflower from broth, reserving broth.
5. With knife blade in processor, add cauliflower.
6. Pulse 8 to 10 times or until cauliflower is finely chopped, but not pureed.
7. Combine milk powder, flour, nutmeg and pepper; add to reserved broth, stirring well with a wire whisk.
8. Add chopped cauliflower and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 15 min or until slightly thickened.
9. Ladle soup into 6 individual bowls; garnish with minced parsley, if desired.
10. Serve with lemon wedges.