Garden Harvest Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
3. Stir in the carrots, zucchini, raisins, pecans, coconut, and apples.
4. In another bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients and add to the flour- vegetable mixture.
5. Stir the batter until just blended.
6. Spoon the batter into well-buttered muffin tins (or use paper liners).
7. Bake on the middle rack for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the muffins are springy to the touch.
8. Let the muffins cool in the tins for 5 minutes, then turn them out onto a rack.