Fruity Carrot-Bran Muffins Recipe
Special Equipment: Per Muffin: 140 calories, 0.7 grams fat (without walnuts)
Instructions:1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, bran, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. Add the nuts, apricots, and raisins to the dry ingredients, mixing well to prevent large lumps.
4. Pour the Egg Replacer mixture into a blender.
5. Add the soy milk, carrot, and orange juice. Process briefly.
6. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients; add the honey.
7. Mix just until moistened.
8. Spoon the batter into fifteen nonstick muffin cups.
9. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until lightly browned.