Tangy Coleslaw Recipe - Printable Version Serves 10
- 1/2 large head cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 tsp salt
1. In a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, green pepper and onion.
2. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine dressing ingredients; shake well.
3. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss.
4. Cover and chill 4 hours before serving.