24-hour Slaw Recipe
Recipe describes how to make 2 cups Hot Dressing.
Instructions:1. Stir sugar into cabbage.
2. Place half of the cabbage in a large bowl.
3. Cover with onion slices.
4. Top with the remaining cabbage.
5. Pour boiling hot dressing over, slowly. Do not stir.
6. Cover and refrigerate at once.
7. Chill for 24 hours.
8. Stir well before serving.
1. Combine celery seeds, sugar, mustard, salt, and vinegar in saucepan.
2. Bring to a rolling boil.
3. Add oil, stirring, and return to rolling boil.