Varicose Veins On a Leaf Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat the beans in their liquid according to the directions on the can.
2. Wash and dry the lettuce and arrange the leaves on a serving platter.
3. Pour the beans and liquid into a glass bowl.
4. Add red food coloring, drop by drop, until the liquid turns the color of blood.
5. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
6. Using a slotted spoon, remove the 'veins' and place them in a vein-like pattern on top of the leaves.
7. Sprinkle almonds over the beans for an added bony crunch and flavor.