Avocado Vichyssoise Recipe
Instructions:1. Steam or boil the potatoes until soft and let cool.
2. Meanwhile, roast, peel, and seed the poblanos.
3. Roast the tomatillos and onions until lightly charred.
4. Combine the roasted vegetables and potatoes in a food processor or blender and puree.
5. Add the serrano chile, cilantro, mint, lime juice, ginger, and avocado and puree until smooth, adding milk as necessary to facilitate the blending.
6. Transfer to a bowl or storage container and thin to the desired texture with milk.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste.
9. Taste the chilled soup for seasoning and correct if necessary.
10. Mix the sour cream and chipotle chile together and drizzle over each bowl soup as a garnish.