Avocado Gazpacho Soup Recipe
Instructions:1. Cut one cucumber into chunks and process with 2 cups of the broth, cilantro, lime juice, salt and Tabasco.
2. Pit, peel and chop avocados.
3. Process with pureed mixture and add the third cup of broth.
4. Process briefly to coarsely puree the avocado, leaving some chunks.
5. Chill for at least 2 hours.
6. Just before serving, dice the green onions, and peel, seed and chop the second cucumber.
7. Pour soup into bowls and garnish each with a few croutons and fresh cilantro sprigs.
8. Offer the minced onion and diced cucumber on the side to add individually.