Anne's Green Sauce Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine chopped tomoatoes, tomatillos, jalapenos and garlic in a saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil (tomatoes provide all the liquid), reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until tomatoes are soft.
3. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
4. Peel, pit and slice avocados; set aside.
5. Place tomato mixture with part of the avocados (do this in batches), cilantro and salt in food processor and process until smooth.
6. Turn into a large bowl.
7. Stir in sour cream, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
8. Serve with tortilla chips.