24-Hour Vegetable Salad Recipe
Instructions:1. Place lettuce in bottom of a serving bowl, about 8 inches in diameter.
2. Layer mushrooms on top.
3. Then layer peas and carrots.
4. Arrange egg white slices and bacon over vegetables.
5. Top with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese; set aside.
6. In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise and lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
7. Spread mixture over top of salad, sealing to edge of bowl.
8. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
9. Cover and chill for 24 hours.
10. Before serving, toss to coat the vegetables.