Tortilla Chip Wreath Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 cookies
- 24 oz vanilla candy coating, cut into pieces
- 7 oz triangle-shaped tortilla chip
- Red and green gumdrops
- 1 tbsp shortening
1. Line cookie sheet with waxed paper.
2. Draw 6-inch circle on paper.
3. In large microwave-safe bowl, place candy coating and shortening.
4. Microwave on medium for 6 to 7 minutes or until well melted, stirring once halfway through melting.
5. Stir until smooth.
6. Dip chips, one at a time, in candy coating; remove excess with a spoon.
7. Arrange coated chips randomly around outside of 6-inch circle.
8. Continue to overlap and stack chips in wreath shape.
9. Decorate with gumdrops.
10. Let stand until set.