Toffee Crisps Recipe - Printable Version Makes 60 cookies
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, or unbleached flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 oz Almond Brickle baking chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees; grease cookie sheets.
2. In a large bowl, beat the sugars and margarine until light and fluffy.
3. Add the vanilla extract and eggs; blend well.
4. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
5. Stir in the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix well.
6. Stir in the baking chips.
7. Drop the dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto the cookie sheets.
8. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes, or until light golden brown.
9. Immediately remove from the cookie sheets.
10. Cool completely.