Toffee Crisps Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees; grease cookie sheets.
2. In a large bowl, beat the sugars and margarine until light and fluffy.
3. Add the vanilla extract and eggs; blend well.
4. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
5. Stir in the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix well.
6. Stir in the baking chips.
7. Drop the dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto the cookie sheets.
8. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes, or until light golden brown.
9. Immediately remove from the cookie sheets.
10. Cool completely.