Sweetheart Mousse Recipe - Printable Version Serves 10
- 2 pkg cook and serve vanilla pudding mix
- 5 cups milk, divided
- 1 pkg cherry gelatin powder
- 2 8-oz cream cheeses, softened
- Whipped cream and maraschino
- Cherries (optional)
1. In a saucepan cook pudding mix and 4 cups milk according to package directions.
2. Remove from heat.
3. Sprinkle with gelatin and stir until completely dissolved.
4. Cool for 10 minutes.
5. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining milk until smooth.
6. Gradually add gelatin mixture; mix well.
7. Pour into oiled individual molds.
8. Refrigerate overnight.
9. Unmold; garnish with whipped cream and cherries if desired.