Sweet Mini-Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. In s medium-size bowl, beat together the 1/4 cup butter and the 1/2 cup sugar until blended, then beat in egg.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg.
3. Stir dry ingredients into butter mixture alternately with milk, blending well after each addition.
4. Spoon batter into greased 1 1/2" muffin cups, filling 2/3 to 3/4 full.
5. Bake in a 375 oven until golden grown (12-18 minutes).
6. Remove from pans.
7. While muffins are still hot, dip each into melted butter, coating evenly; then roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
8. Place on a plate and let cool completely.
9. Wrap airtight; store at room temp for up to 1 day, in freezer for up to 1 month (thaw forzen muffins unwrapped).
10. On gift tag, suggest reheating muffins before serving: arrange on a baking sheet, cover loosely with foil, and heat in a 350 oven for about 10 min.