Swedish Pancakes Recipe
Special Equipment: Swedish platter pan.
Instructions:1. Over medium heat, preheat platter pan (cast iron or cast aluminum Swedish pan with shallow, round indentations for making thin pancakes about 3" in diameter).
2. In large bowl, beat egg; stir in milk, salt, flour, baking powder and sugar until batter is smooth.
3. Stir in melted butter.
4. Grease cups in hot pan with shortening or butter.
5. Spoon 2 rounded tablespoons batter into each greased cup.
6. Cook about 1 minute on each side or until golden brown.
7. Serve immediately with jam or jelly and sour cream. Makes 20 pancakes.