Swedish Oven Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Beat eggs well.
2. Add milk, melted butter, salt and flour.
3. Bake in a greased 9 X 13 pan in 425F oven for 25-30 minutes.
4. Cut into squares and serve immediately with butter and syrup.
1. Omit butter. Saute 3 strips bacon, cut up, until crisp.
2. Put drippings and bacon in bottom of pan and pour batter over.
3. Bake at 375F for 30 minutes.
1. Serve with berry and cream topping: 1/2 pint cream, whipped and 1 jar preserves (ie: raspberry, strawberry, apricot etc.)
2. Serve with sour cream mixed with brown sugar.