Sourdough English Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. In large bowl combine starter, milk and 2 cups flour. Mix and cover.
2. Let sit 8 hours at room temp.
3. Mix 1/2 cup of the flour, sugar, salt and soda together.
4. Sprinkle over dough and mix to a very stiff dough.
5. Add remaining 1/4 c flour and knead for 3 minutes.
6. Roll out 3/4" thick and cut with a 3" round cutter or cup.
7. Sprinkle lightly oiled cookie sheet with cornmeal.
8. Place each muffin 1" apart.
9. Sprinkle with cornmeal.
10. Cover with towel for one hour.
11. Bake at 300 for 8 min on each side in a lightly oiled, covered electric skillet.