Simple Doughnuts Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 doughnuts
- 3 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup vegatable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups oil for deep fat frying
1. Blend together sugar, milk, eggs and oil.
2. Add flour, salt, baking powder and mix all lightly.
3. Heat 2 cups oil in a 2 quart sauce pan to 365 F.
4. Drop dough by teaspoonful into hot oil. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Turn frequently while cooking.
6. Drain on paper toweling and roll in white sugar while still hot.