Steamed Fish Recipe
Instructions:1. Place half the fillets or 2 trout on a plate.
2. Combine mushrooms, bacon, onion, celery, and ginger in a small bowl.
3. Spread each fillet with half the filling; top with remaining fillets, overlapping pieces, if necessary. Or, if using whole trout, stuff each trout with part of the mixture.
4. Sprinkle any remaining stuffing around the trout.
5. Combine wine, soy sauce, Worcestershire, and red pepper seasoning; spoon over fish.
6. Cover and steam over low heat for 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
7. Add 1 inch water to saucepan; place plate with fish on top of cans, cover, and you are ready to steam on top of stove.