Uptown Shrimp Salad Recipe
Instructions:1. Bring water to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
2. Drain well; rinse with cold water.
4. Peel and devein shrimp, set aside.
5. Combine vinegar and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; gradually add olive oil, beating well with a wire whisk.
6. Set aside.
7. Peel oranges, and cut into 1/2-inch round slices; cut slices into quarters.
8. Add orange, shrimp, and olives to dressing; stir gently.
9. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
10. To serve, add lettuces and green onions to shrimp mixture; toss gently.