Emerald Seafood Salad Recipe
Instructions:1. Place scallops in saucepan with wine and water.
2. Put parsley, bay leaf, thyme and peppercorns in cheesecloth and tie together.
3. Add to scallops in saucepan.
4. Poach scallops gently over low heat for 5 minutes.
5. Remove scallops.
6. Allow to cool.
7. Combine scallops with shrimp, apple, onion, kiwi fruit and walnuts.
8. Combine dressing ingredients in a screw top jar.
9. Shake to mix.
10. Pour salad dressing over salad.
11. Toss well.
12. Serve over a bed of spinach.
13. Serve with fresh French bread.