Egg Ribbon Soup with Shrimp and Spinach Recipe
Instructions:1. Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan.
2. Add shrimp to soup and bring back to a boil.
3. Add spinach and bring back to a simmer.
4. Pour beaten eggs into soup in a steady stream; eggs will curdle into ribbon shaped strands.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper and remove saucepan from heat.
6. Immediately ladle into soup bowls and drizzle a few drops of sesame or chili oil or chili paste into your soup.
7. Add drops of lime juice if you wish.