Seafood Paella Recipe
Per Serving: 449 calories, 33.3 g carbohydrates, 46.7 g fat, 23.7 mg cholestrol, 158 mg potassium, 675 mg sodium.
Instructions:1. Saute onions and garlic in the oil in a skillet til tender, then add the rice and saffron and saute for 5 more min.
2. Stir in the bay leaf and 2 cups of the broth and simmer, uncovered, for 10 min.
3. Add the remaining broth and the shrimp, simmer for 5 min.
4. Add the clams and the mussels and any additional broth (if necessary).
5. Cook for 10 min or til the shells open.
6. Discard the shells and the bay leaf, adding the pimento and the peas.
7. Salt and pepper to taste.
8. Heat to desired serving temperature and serve.