Pompano Papillote Recipe
Instructions:1. Saute onion in olive oil and butter in skillet until soft.
2. Reduce heat; gradually add flour, milk, nutmeg, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and egg yolks, stirring to blend.
3. Remove from heat; add garlic, sherry, shrimp and crabmeat.
4. Sprinkle pompano with salt, pepper and paprika.
5. Spoon sauce into two large pieces foil; top with pompano steaks and seal foil "envelopes".
6. Place in large baking dish and bake in preheated 375'F oven 20 minutes.