Hot Scallop and Spinach Salad Recipe
Instructions:1. Divide spinach leaves among 4 plates.
2. Sprinkle crumbled cheese over.
3. Rinse scallops and pat dry; cut large sea scallops in half horizontally.
4. Heat olive oil in large frying pan over high heat.
5. When hot, add half the scallops and cook, stirring often, until opaque through the center (cut to test), 1-2 minutes.
6. Lift scallops from pan and set aside.
7. Repeat with remaining scallops, adding more oil if needed.
8. Bring dressing to a simmer over medium heat.
9. Arrange scallops on spinach, drizzle with hot dressing and sprinkle with nuts.