Seared Ahi Served with Floral of Asian Greens Recipe - Printable Version Serves 1
Nutritional Information per Serving:
370 calories, 13 grams of fat.
- 6 ounces ahi or yellow fin tuna
- 1 nori sheet
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Floral Greens:
- 1 roma tomato
- 6 enoki mushrooms
- 6 warabi sprouts
- 3 mizuna leaves or Asian greens
- 2 shallots
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 small bunc chopped fresh parsley
1. Season ahi with salt and pepper.
2. Wrap nori sheet around ahi.
3. Saute in a teflon pan.
4. Floral Greens: Blanch tomato and peel, then hollow out the inside.
5. Arrange enoki mushrooms, warabi sprouts and Asian greens in tomato.
6. Dressing: Mix red wine vinegar, olive oil, shallots and parsley in bowl.
7. Pour over the Floral Greens.