Salmon Corn Chowder Recipe
Instructions:1. In saute pan cook bacon, till crisp.
2. Remove from drippings, drain on paper towels.
3. Reserve 2 tbsp of drippings, and saute onion, pepper, celery, on medium low heat, do not brown.
4. Add all seasonings mix through to coat vegetables.
5. Transfer this mixture to 4 quart sauce pan.
6. Add cream corn potato soup, half and half, and milk rinse.
7. Mix in boned, skinned, drained canned or grilled salmon.
8. Cook 30-40 minutes on medium heat.
9. Serve with warm bread.