Potato-Salmon Chowder Recipe
Instructions:1. Cook potatoes and carrots in salted water until just tender.
2. Add frozen peas.
3. Bring to boil, cook 1 minute.
4. Remove from heat, do not drain.
5. Melt margarine in skillet.
6. Add onion, cook until lightly browned.
7. Add flour, stir until smo oth.
8. Cook 1 minute.
9. Add 1/2 the milk, stirring constantly.
10. Cook over low heat until sauce boils and thickens.
11. Flake salmon, add to vegetables.
12. Add hot whit e sauce, celery, Worcestershire sauce and remaining milk to vegetables and salm on.
13. Heat thoroughly.
14. Serve at once.