Salad Bar Diet Delight Recipe - Printable Version Serves 6
If you are in a hurry, pick up some fresh veggies from the salad bar to add to almost any fish.
99 Calories; 3g Fat (28% calories from fat); 17g Protein; 0g Carbohydrate; 44mg Cholesterol; 57mg Sodium.
- 1 12 lb salmon or swordfish, skinned
- 6 ounces assorted vegetables
- Kosher salt
1. Center fish on a dinner plate.
2. Arrange slower-cooking vegetable around fish.
3. Scatter remaining, quicker cooking vegetables over all.
4. Cover all with plastic wrap.
5. Cook at 100% for 4 minutes.
6. Remove from microwave.
7. Uncover and sprinkle with salt and papper to tast.
8. Serve hot. What could be simpler?