Baked Orange Roughy with Cheese and Mushrooms Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 deg F Grease a shallow 2-quart baking dish with margarine.
2. Evenly scatter the scallions and mushrooms over the bottom of the dish.
3. Place fillets on top in a single layer(overlap or tuck under the thin ends of the fillets).
4. Mix wine and lemon juice together and pour over the fish.
5. Sprinkle with marjoram and black pepper.
6. Evenly distribute the cheese strips over the fillets.
7. Crumple a large piece of waxed paper and wet it.
8. Shake off excess water and and place the paper loosley over the fish.
9. Bake for about 7 minutes.
10. Remove fish from the oven, take off the waxed paper.
11. Sprinkle fish with bread crumbs.
12. Bake another 7-9 minutes or until fish is just done.
13. Remove the fish from the oven and heat the broiler and broil just long enough to brown the top of the fillets, about 1 minute.