Monkfish with Garlic and Herb Butter (Irish) Recipe
Instructions:1. Soften butter and add herbs and garlic. Chill.
2. Make a slit in each monkfish fillet and pack with the chilled herb butter.
3. Fold up to enclose butter.
4. Toss each piece in seasoned flour, dip in beaten egg and roll in breadcrumbs.
5. Press the crumbs firmly onto the fish.
6. Place the fish in a buttered dish.
7. Dribble a little melted butter or oil, and lemon juice, on top.
8. Cook for 30-35 minutes at 375F.
9. Serve at once.