Instructions:1. Cut the pastry in half, roll to form two rectangles, the size of a baking tray.
2. Place one piece on a greased baking tray.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
4. Drain the spinach and season with nutmeg to taste.
5. Drain and mash the salmon.
6. Mix the rice with the cream, add the beaten egg and lemon juice.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Spread half of the rice mixture to within 2 cm of the edge of the pastry.
9. Cover with half of the spinach, half of the salmon and the shelled hard boiled eggs.
10. Cover with the rest of the spinach, salmon, and rice.
11. Cover with the second rectangle of pastry, and seal the edges well.
12. Cut a small hole on the top to let out steam.
13. Cook in the center of the oven, 35 to 40 mins, untill golden.
14. Serve hot or cold.