Finnan Haddie Recipe
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 66 Calories, 6g Fat (78% calories from fat), 2g Protein, 2g Carbohydrate, 21mg Cholesterol, 112mg Sodium
Instructions:1. Skin the haddock, and cut in serving sized or bite sized pieces.
2. Melt butter in heavy frying pan.
3. Add fish, sprinkle with pepper, cover tightly, and cook very gently for about five minutes or so.
4. Mix a little milk into the cornstarch and blend smooth then add remaining milk.
5. Pour this over fish.
6. Simmer very gently another five minutes.
7. Serve immediately with boiled potatoes.
8. Serves 4 to 6, depending on size of fish and size of appetite.