Grouper en Papillote (Fish in a Bag) Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Open bags and lay on sides.
3. Brush oil on 1 interior side of each bag.
4. Combine egg, cream, bread crumbs, cheese and lemon pepper.
5. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions and pat on top of each filet.
6. Place 1 filet on oiled side of each bag.
7. Tie bags and place directly on rack in oven.
8. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on thickness of filets.
9. Remove from oven and carefully cut open bags with scissors.
10. Serve immediately in bags.